Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Ihateyoubigtime .

Hmm ... Hiie , Im not really all that Bugged about school ... its alright ... i guess . Hm ... nothing much ... Sorta Pissed , sad , annoyed , mad and Down ... But i guess i have to cope with my feelings . HAHAHA . hmmm , then , i guess .. i should just be quiet . LOL , yeah right . I'll still be noisy , but its at my own risk now .

-Out of all the people , your the one i thought of having to HATE a lot ... -

Things i wrote in my diary :

*The thoughts of changing my place of study has been coming to me ...Should I ? Mom said she's going back to the Philippines ... Should i follow and just study there ?*

*I feel like studying overseas .. i dont feel like studying here anymore ..*

*Its a good thing my mom is searching for a Job in Australia *

No comments:

Post a Comment