Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Cold war Day .

I hate my life , my everything . Honestly , even my lame family .

Anyway , Geog was sorta easy , except for some questions . Then ... ... Nothing much i guess . Oh yeah , and English . I wrote an essay about food ^-^ LOL , 65% Of the class wrote about "describe a time when you said or did something that you regretted" //.\\ Then 25% wrote about "A time when you were frightened ." So many people wrote about something they regret . LOL , Suppose to write about that topic too , but i thought i might be spilling out secrets ;) LOLOLOL .

Anyway , today is marked as my unlucky day . Wanna know why ? heh , this marked the day , i had the longest cold war Ever :)

LOL , it was so long , that it beat Heidi's score . Lol *Dont know what im talking about*

Longest Cold war record

Now : 8months
Before: 2months

Epic huh ? LOLOLOL . Anyway , thats all , BYEE !

~~~~~~~
Cold war day xD

No comments:

Post a Comment