Sunday, February 6, 2011

A day out .

Hi peeps :) Lets see on Sat :

Woke up at 9+ ... Then went to take a bath , then off to Whitesands to meet Celine . Was playing my PSP on the way ... While waiting for Celine i was still playing PSP xD Then , took MRT to tamp . Wait for 30 mins for Zhenmin and Darryl :P Then .. Took train to Nex . Ate at Subway , then went to Comics Connection . It's like ZhenMin went shopping ;P HAHAHA , but thanks for the badge ;)) Then Deravic found us there ... LOL ? XD then we went to the arcade ... HAD FUN . I got mesmerized by the crane game :/ Hahaha ,then we went around the mall ... ZhenMin bought stuffs at Popular . Then off to KFC to eeaat . I only stole fries from Deravic /LOL . Played truth or Dare , but we ended up playing it outside cause we were too noisy ... Soon after , mum called , Got scolded , then got pissed off . I was rude to Celine and Zhenmin , sorry :X Then bussed home , moment i reach home , got a big bear hug from my princess :) Then soon after , We went to the beach ... I skate for awhile then stared at the horizon . Then left ... then at home , nothing much to say . Hehehe , ending here peeps:)

Gonna post at my private blog , please visit :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment