Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Feeling fly! :D

hhiie! I'll be posting some pics later , i don't know why maybe because i just feel like it hahas. Heres the break-down of my bright day today :D :

P.E : Those who failed their 2.4 and those who passed were in separate groups ... Then those who failed (including me! :D) had to run 2.4 ... But ... i never run >.< Was with LiQin , ZhenMin and JingYi . We were walking the whole time listening to music. hahas. But i was actually being totured. LOL. haha had a great time :D

LA1 : Got sent out of class :D im kind of happy. cause , 1) I was sweating , which means i had more air outside. 2) I did not want to see Fadillah's hideous face. 3) I preferred to be outside at that time. hahas.

Recess : Ate with Gillian. Then go back up in class.

MT : Nothing interesting. Sat beside LiQin , Then ZhenMin sat beside Celine. LiQin kept singing... Rundevilrun ... then she ask Celine and ZhenMin sing too ... OMG. It was so ... awkward. hahas. (Hey LiQin , Why you want me to sing RDR? :D :D :D )

Maths : Boring. Boring. Boring. yeah? hehes.

Assembly : we went to the hall ... ... ... Sat with Gillian , ZhenMin , JiaLe and YanLi . Was playing around with ZhenMin and JiaLe the whole time. Super freaking hot in the hall. But i wasn't sweating. hahahaha. Then went back to class then do something thing thing. Thats about it.

After school : Then go to Caltex with Gillian. Then go home. :D I maybe going out play basketball with friends. But i want to go wave-boarding too ... ... eehhh. decide later.


No comments:

Post a Comment