Thursday, July 29, 2010

oh! B , go hug rain ! Kenneth EXPLODE !

FAYE IS here :D i will return my Lovely Rain her beloved blog but , in one condition . SHE CANNOT DELETE THE POSTS . and i trust you Rain :) GOING TO RETURN ON HMM ... SEE FIRST :D OKAY SO , i called her just now , she say Her Friend(a guy, name start with letter B ) hugged her >< , i go tell Kenneth , then he EXPLODED ! Kor , Relax ! It was only a dare ! Don't Boom!!! she never do anything . Swear . I got evidence . I got the video they took . I went to steal her phone and send to my Hubby:) phone and now im going to post it ;) Maybe later cause im uber lazy now .

RainZhenMin !!!
Rain Kenneth !!!
FAYE Rain :)
FAYE Jin Hui,Randall:)

I have another secret to reveal ,
Rain ... ... ... ... ... ALWAYS THINKS ABOUT , you know who , Not Kenneth . But , ZhenMin . Rain doesnt want people to know she hasn't gotten over the whole break friendship thing even though its been months . :D proud to ruin your life Rain !
okay im out !

LOVE UUE ,
Rain ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment