Monday, July 12, 2010

I would probably be hopeless by now :D


My Best Friend This quote is useless to me at the moment :D hahas. Cause i Bo Best Friend ! kekes!


Heyy ^^ Just came back from Tampines Mall. So , heres what happened today :

GEOGRAPHY: study study study. I(L)Geography ttfm! :D kept looking at ...someone lah hor? :) keke!

MATHS: Mr.Ng took over Ms.Teo. He is so effing BORING.

RECESS: About to go to buy drinks but ... CCA teacher down there .... CRAP! then i jiu run other place. hahas. Ate in class ...

MOTHER T. : Nothing much except , Priscilla keep annoying me , ZhenMin was looking through my bag , Deravic was retarded and Teacher just cannot stop nagging! i feel like putting paper at her mouth sia! chey JKJK :D hahas


SCIENCE: Boring ... din't pay attention :D hahas. that's me !

LA: fcuk her upside down . keke! hate Ms.Fadilla to the core. I compare toilet to her face i say toilet look much better sia! :D ohmygosh! im so mean! :D

LA1: Okay okay. But not interested.

Go home : Went to caltex with Naqiyah ... begged for money :D while waiting for Sarah and Azmina. hahas. They reach already , took bus 23 to interchange . Went to Mac. Saw ZhenMin O_O WTF! i down there freaking shocked. LOL? hahas. then wait for Naqiyah buy thing thing. Then go eat at KFC. then go CS . Then go TM . Then go home. :D that's all folks :D buhbye !


People are like WoW! Those girls are always TOGETHER.
Damn right! cause were best friends forever! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment