Monday, October 11, 2010

freak!

Nothing much , Mother tongue paper, dint write any sensible things, so i dont expect much from it ... Tomorrows science ... I hope i pass ... Today im super Hyper... During recess ... "Bullied" aloysious ... then i ended up laughing my ass off like no ones business .... Then "played" with Ayu ... keep screaming ... then we ran around the classroom ... Super tired ... teacher came in class late so we started exam late too .... Was sweating ... cause of running too much (?) Yahh ... then straight away went home ... met Faye ... now at home ... doing stuff ... and Bored ... Faye is studying while im not . HAHAHA! So ... better go study with her then ... Bye :)


"Your so biased -.- I might not have been going there for awhile doesnt mean you know me less ... you should know me better than that! and yet you chose her ? So what your dating her brother ? you two arent married yet ! STOP TREATING US DIFFERENTLY FROM HER . WE ARE JUST AS IMPORTANT . Im speaking on behalf of the kids that your mistreating , including me . "

No comments:

Post a Comment