Friday, October 8, 2010

Tired T_T

Hey all ... Super tired now T_T Anyway heres what happened today :

Waited for JiaLe in the Bustop with Celine ... then On the way to school JiaLe asked me whether i could go with her to the Chalet with Jolyn.... i say cannot ... then Reach school , faster borrowed Geography text book ... studied ... then Sarah tested me and taught me all the things i dint know :) Thankyou so much! The questions that Sarah thought me came out in the paper! I love her soo much! thank you thank you! Then did paper ... super scared sia ! i dont know why! then after that ... Already finish school ... and it was only 10 something! early sia! then Jolyn came to the class room ... In the end my mom allow me go to the Chalet thing ...

Went with JiaLe , Jolyn , YanLi and Gillian. Went to the round market first ... then go TM eat ...stay there until 12+ then go to the chalet ... Jolyn forgot the place O_O Funny sia! then after that stayed inside ... played UNO ... then went to Ehub on the way played Cathing ... i cather -.- tiring sia! but fun :D then reached Ehub ... bought Bouble tea ... then went back ... then soon i left :) Now im here! And im leaving soon! going out :) Anyway exam in monday is Chinese so i dont care . HAHAHA! Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment