Friday, October 22, 2010

Happy Birthday me! lol.

Thanks to all who greeted me for my birthday ! ThankYou sososososo muchh!

210ct : Early in the morning , ______ got me effing pissed off . Then cried when i reached in class , Luckly Classmates cheer me up :) Thanks guys :) Whole time keep on hearing birthday song ... hehehe , so sweet ^^ Then After schoool , YanLi and Celine bring me go canteen while ZhenMin,LiQin and Ayu go toilet ? Hahaha , yeah . Reached canteed they already there , so fast . Then went out . Otw to Caltex they Spit water ... JiaLe damn cool can , she spit spit spit . HAHAHA! After that go chase peopel to pour water on , in the end pour until ZhenMin :D I kind of splashed everyone , except yanli :D HAHAH! Then went for training . BlahBlahBlah .
Thanks to all the birthday wishes and greetings ! Especially LiQin :D

Today : Nothing to do , plan to go to the beach with My mum and dad , if Dixie is available then her too ... BOred like crazy now . Watching IMR . So ... Bye (: Oh and thanks for all the tags ^^

~My birthday wishes .
1) To go ________ (:
2) Amber to come back to F(x)
3) GROW TALLER . HAHAHA! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment