Friday, August 20, 2010

Amber Im so addicted . goshh~

Heyyo! Back from my Crraazzyy Day :D I will do the long long story :)
Early in the morning : Went up the bus , Saw celine , saat beside her . then almost going to late when we reach school the bus-stop , Then Celine , her two friends and Me walk under blocks so that we dont get wet . But we all have intentions to run :D then Celine say she cold , Ask her if she want lend my jacket she say dont want . then i say okay .Then until the end of all the blocks there got alot of people -.-" so we four , count to three then chiong to the gate . Walau , My skirt all wet , My shoe inside also ...CCB lo . Reach class there dunno what Mr.Luo Drawing -.- "

Science : Did Reflection , anyhow do . Then read Lit thing ... Starring at something/Someone :D
LA2 : I'm starting to like Fadillah's lessons ... O_O i hope i din't say that :C Kept starring somewhere ....
Recess : Ate with SUGARBABY and YANLI . Then went up class , Was fidgeting with my Handphone.
Art : B.O.R.I.N.G Kept Stare stare at the thing thing or the someone .
LA : Okay okay . Not bad :D
Geog : hhmm.... Watched a documentary , Kept laughing cause the documentary super retarded . LOL .

After school : Waited for about an Hour with BabyGirl,CrazyBabe,Stitchy,Gladys,YanLi and SugarBaby , then went to Caltex . Then , My privacy was invaded by Zm , She still down there say i bully her .___. Hahah . Spent awhile there , then we had to leave already ,Gladys bought Icecream :) She buy for me too , shared mine with BabyGirl . Ate in the Bus , Me and BabyGirl keep laughing . I eating half way she say "Don't shake , icecream will melt." then i sing " Make a shake , Make a shake~ Icecream ,Icecream!!" then Laugh luagh luagh like some crazy people . Hahaha . Reached W.S took 358 with Gladys .

Got down the bus , Saw Faye . Din't know she waiting for me .___. i think she wait like 1hour plus . hahaha . Lucky JianWen with her . Then Otw up my block , Saw Kenneth . Suddenly he look like want settle taiji . After that JianWen go talk to him , me and Faye faster go up cause I dun wan see His Face :D Then now JianWen and Kenneth fighting .LOL . Me and Faye down here also dont care :D :D :D Hahahah!!! Okay im out ^^ before JianWen gets hurt i should go follow him :) Byee ^_^

-Hahaha . Watched a Vid of My Baby Amberr~ She was singing her part in "NU ABO" When she changed the lyrics from Unnie to Oppa . ahaha . Uber funny !-

Got 2 of my CT marks back ... I super dissapointed with me Geog ... and Mad ... and Mad .... and Mad!

Heres my scores :
GEOG : 37/50
LIT: 19/25


Im out !

No comments:

Post a Comment