Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Amber is mine :D

Hey . Long time No post serious stuff :)

Last night: Went somewhere then OTW home saw Faye,Rachael,ShengWen and Kenneth ....Slacked somewhere with them , Then 30 minutes later We all fight , Rachael side with Kenneth -.-"pathetic?! haha! Then in the end the two boys totally hit each other , we all three girls down there dunno what to do! LOL ! then Kenneth accidentally hit faye ! CB right? So we all three go my house , then dunno what happened to the boys liao! Then Pei Faye go home . I reach home that time check my Hand Phone , See got 6over messages. Retarded , Kenneth keep messaging me . Get your own life -.-"

Well , Uber happy and Sad now , Sad : cause Amber's In Cali ... Happy : Cause Amber's Fully recovered :) YAY^^

*Stop it! Get you own freaking life and Stop messaging me! Can't you understand?! Jeez ...*

To Faye : Hahaha! Don't make me choose! You know i Like Her, and you know i LOVE Amber! So? Okay heres the thing try putting yourself in my place , Who would you choose? AMBER or _____> ? Ain't it hard! hahaha!!


AMBERJOSEPHINELIU is MINE~

LaChaTa Maniac~ :)

She looks sleepy here! hahah!

Call 911 please ? I think Amber's on Fire :D :D :D

Ain't she smoking? :D
My Amber~
This is Uber Funny^^ My amber is super Dorky :)

No comments:

Post a Comment