Monday, August 23, 2010

Happy birthday :) ~EMOTIONS TAKEN ME OVER

Heyy all ! Today , i think ... i found out answers i have been searching for months! anyway ... Here's my grandma story .

Early this morning : My mom and I had a scene ... Face super aching ... LOL . Totally moodless , Lucky LiQin entertaining me :) Reached school , Kept playing a fool with LiQin , About the ____ thing , then she'll say about the Amber Thing . LMAO ... After that , Mdm.Zairina came to me to talk about the Korea thing thing ... LiQin squeeze my shoulder until i think kena dislocated alr . LOL .

Geog : Watched and continued the documentary which i oddly liked ... haha , im such a wierdo !

Maths : got back my paper . Cried abit , then , hated myslef :D (I'm getting to feminine , thats not good! )

Recess : nothing much ...

MT : nothing much either ... almost died of heat exhaustion and boredom...

Science : Learned new topic ... Sarah kept making the whole group laugh until my face redred already . Haha! Got back my paper ... I have to admit , i was relieve to know ________ :D

LA : Lesson quite Okay .... Told something to LiQin .

LA1 : Sat with LiQin , Keep talking about the something .

After School : Went caltex with SUGARBABY and YanLi . Darryl waited for me there too . Reached there ... slack for awhile.... then took bus with SUGARBABY and Darryl , Got off ... Darryl pei me wait for the next bus . Around 4 plus ... People suddenly come my house?! Then my house so noisy -.-" finally now its PEACEFUL~

Anyway im out . im exhausted and Moodless ....


*You told her :D LOL .*

*I'm starting to dislike you , is this for real?! I think so ... Emotions have taken me over...*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D you know who you are i dont have to scream your name! ;D

Heres a line >>> 기 다려온 너의 생일, happy, happy, happy birthday
넌 모르고 있겠지만, oh, you’re so special
많은 날들이 흘러도, 오늘처럼 난 네 옆에서
축하 해주고 싶어, oh boy

(Your anticipated birthday. Happy, happy, happy birthday.
You might not know, oh, you’re so special.
Even if the many days pass by, I’m right next to you like today.
I want to congratulate you, oh boy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment