Friday, September 3, 2010

AMBER !

[Edited]
Heyyo , Nothing much to post today ... Made Someone cry again . Now, Faye Killing me by strangling me cause of 2 things
1) She found out about the Truth or Dare thing
2) She Hugging me until i cannot breathe !!

LMAO . Found out a girl likes me ? So stupid . kekeke~ LiQin thinks theres something wrong with the Girl . Hhahaha , The girl's really kind though :) she keep saying im cool . LOL . Now chatting with her . Anyways ... Nothing left to post . Oh yeah
I DONT HAVE TO GO BACK !!! wooottsSSS~
hahaha :D Okay im off . SM CONCERT IS TOMORROW( ithink , is it?) . AMBER WILL BE THERE !!!! *faints*


Was on the phone with LiQin , She Asked Me whether i can go with them Tomorrow , i want to go ... But i scared later cannot ... :( i hope i can go !



Amber FTW !

"This feels weird ! and Dawn , Im NOT a TOMBOY . Even if i am , im straight , dude...."
"나는 그녀를 사랑한다. 당신은 저를 좋아한다. 다른 문제점."

Isnt this Funny ?! I find this CUTE LMAO . KryBer FTW :D

No comments:

Post a Comment