Thursday, September 23, 2010

Cb , fuck off la .

Hey world . Just came home :) Had super fun like mad !
Early morning , Nothing interesting happened , i was partially thinking deeply , partially hating my life (LOL) . Recess , lent PSP to ZhenMin , while i accompanyied Ayu for recess ... She blanja me :) Thankyoouu :) Mother tongue was writing Letters and a personal letter ... then other lessons are a vast of boringness to me .

-After school-
went to the dentist with JiaLe and Jolyn to accompany YanLi .... waited there for about half an hour , throughout the time we keep laughing ... Super fun ... Then went Caltex ... ate ... then we went back to school ... told my Taekwondo teacher that i couldnt attend ... so after that went off still with JiaLe, YanLi and Jolyn ... Went out of school was raining O_O We still play in the rain :D :D :D We walked three bus-stops away from school haahaha! Under the rain somemore . Wooaaah ...fun like hell ! And then went off to the bus ... DAMN COLD . Now im at home , dad at home too .. Thats all then ...
Currently : Crying ( for some reason) , Smacking the wall (now my hand red , damn cool.) Throwin' stuff all over the place . (I know im very violent at the moment , please forgive me .)


*I GIVE UP !!! I CANNOT TAKE IT ANYMORE !!! GO ON WITH YOUR LIFE WHILE I'LL GO WITH MINE . GOOD Bye secretly. *

*Oi CB , You dont anyhow say my mother die hor , you better watch out , one of these days your going to get it . You think what , you fat i scared you ah ? COME LA . Knn , keep the stupid comments to yourself , i know your mother die already no need say mine die too . Better still you go die . We all dont need you , stay for what ?! Tsk! Just EFF OFF fat ass . *

SHOULD I JUST GO OR WHAT ? School this days arent worth the stay ... :'( oh please , someone please help me decide ...

No comments:

Post a Comment