Thursday, September 16, 2010

Ughh ...

[Edited]

Hi . This few days in school , Really ... ... ... I just cant stand it. So , i told my mum , i would rather go back to the Philippines than to keep studying here . So , in the end of the year , i would be going back . FOR GOOD .

Anyway . Now having fever , Im thinking wayy TOO MUCH ,i cant stand it anymore .
My brain MIGHT explode anytime soon .

Nothing more to post . I bother anyway -_-

Is it fair for me to just leave without saying ? Or should i let my friends decide whether i should go or not ... i could tell my mom not to go ... But , as far as i can see , the way people treat me , i Want to go >_<



A true friend sticks with you through thick and thin no matter what.
To lose a friend is hardship, but to forget them is as if you died too.
True friendship is seen through the heart not through the eyes.

"Silence , silence , silence .
I hate it , No wait ,
i dont JUST hate it , i Despise it .
Everyday , _______________
It's Bloody annoying , but i endure ,
cause sooner or later im out of ALL the troubles i have here .
Thank God . "

No comments:

Post a Comment