Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Nothin'

Hai . I know i never post here for awhile now. And today , im feeling ... Awkward . Hehehe :|
Luckly i had the BEST NIGHT ever ! WAHAHAHA!

Yesterday : Dint go school :) I wait outside the main gate , everyone keep saying " wooah! ponteng ah? Baek!" I down there only "haha" Met JiaLe,LiQin and Celine , went Caltex ... I was feeling so funny then ... Stuff . Taekwondo training quite fun ! I miss training T_T Wooaht? yeah! Only one part i effing hate .... Iman and I had to "hug" ... Waah , annoying ... Mus they all started laughing , the harder i kicked Iman :O HAHAHA! After training waited for JiaLe , LiQin , Celine they all ... Ended up sitting near they're training area ... Damn O: Well , Let my PSP around ... ZhenMin beat my record , AGAIN . Go home try playing ... after 3 tries i got lazy :D then ... went off to cousins house for a celebration ... DAMN EFFING FUN TTFM ! After screaming-Laughing like some weird person ... (on the phone somemore , sorry LiQin :X) Went down to the playground ... Lucky at night already so , no one was occupying the playground :) Went there Had a very "INTERESTING" chat on "GENDER" , And other "PERSONAL" stuff . HAHAHA xD anyway , i should thank Mika for helping me with my issues :D way to go miss. counselor ! LOLOLOL . Then at 1:30am left . WAKAKAKAKA!

Today : During P.E Damn hyper like some idiot , told Ayu it was because i was wearing Shorts instead of Skirt O_O LOL! Next period , talked to Darryl , Ask him where the _______ was . He gave it to me :D YAYAYAYAYAY! Show JiaLe , She see that time she EXPLODE (Ka-BOOM*) Mother Tongue Lesson , JiaLe and YanLi settle something , i down there like nothing happening still so happy :D (in other words "gay" :D ) Nothing more to post ... Yay :D

~Thanks "Mika" for the Advice , but , its hard to put your idea to action , remember ... "GENDER" ? Hehehe !~

Posting on my Private blog . Later .

No comments:

Post a Comment