Friday, September 24, 2010

Bored !

Hello ! Nothing much to post about school except ... i keep on ________ _______ . So sad ! its like ____ just went past me ! waah , sad manxzc !! nevermind if you dont want already , i guess i have to face it then :D But i cannot force her too anyway! Hahaha!! All the lessons was Playing "RedHands" with JiaLe :D And nothing more .
After school :
Went to caltex then went to TM with Ayu . Ate . Went Around . Went home .
Now , Faye and JianWen here ... Breathing my air , Eating my food , Drinking my coke and Sitting my Chair . LOL . Aights ! Too lazy post , so , BYE !

*I LOVE YOU ________ ! Hahaha . Just as a friend of course ! We're both Girls ! Hahaha xD*

*Wah , dont give me that attitude , someday , you will regret *

*Why are you avoiding me . I thoughts we're friends ? Or is it a Hallucination ? Hhaha , i hope we could make more
interactions sometime! :D*


Look at me all grown up !
So many things changed eh ? Hahaha :D
BEFORE >
AFTER >


No comments:

Post a Comment