Friday, September 17, 2010

Ughh , sadness overload .

Nothing much to post , Today was so far the best day in school for the week ... Wont be attending school due to some reasons , Relating to the whole "moving to the Philippines" thing ... Dad told me i have until next week wednesday to confirm with him if i really want to go back . Now playing DJ max like some idiot ... ZhenMin beat my highscore O_O now playing like some idiot to beat her score . Anyway , I wonder what i going to do on Monday ....... Should i go or not? uhhh..... Lets just see :/

I wanna make a private blog . Gonna Add certain Emails only :D


*Silence was kind-of broken today wasnt it ? I dint do anything , you did the first move , Again . Your so brave , im so envious O_O *

*Faye , Dont cry . I also want to go , but , its because of my school life here . I know you would understand right? :/*

No comments:

Post a Comment